The continuation of an occasional series.
1. Drunken single mothers waving cigarettes for emphasis whose children are out for the night can be pretty belligerent when you ask them to turn down their music at midnight.
2. If you take a nap, try not to let Red Dragon or Silence of the Lambs play on the TV while you are resting. It can cause strange dreams, especially twice in the same week.
3. Depositing an unemployment check at the bank stops them from asking you if you are interested in buying a house.
4. Evidently listing Walt Disney as someone who has influenced you is weird in the world of on-line dating.
5. The Portland Art Museum has some...uh, interesting, art. Particularly on the fourth floor of the modern section.
6. Recognizing someone who is both the brother of a friend and the friend of my sister on CNN tends to give me pause.
7. Letting slip that you have an idea for a screenplay leads to constant pressure from certain someones to write said screenplay.
8. A group of people in a mid-Western state believe that I am fictional and that my real name is actually just the name of a sex toy. Kind of a long story.
9. People in my neighborhood like to drive very fast and have sex with strangers for money. Yet I don't know any of them. Unfortunately.
10. Kids spelling random words in front of an audience of millions is strangely capitvating.
I should also have a small announcement later today on a new event I am undertaking that should lead to daily posts while it occurs.