Today was one of those really weird days.
- You wake up late, but get to work on time.
- A school bus driver freaks out about the car in front of you, but because of the traffic tie up, you find a better way to go to work.
- All hell has broken loose in not one, but two of your primary job responsibilities, yet co-workers step in unasked to help out.
- Your presentation at the staff meeting gets all screwed up as you try to send it to the right computer, but it works and everyone, literally everyone finds you after to tell you what a great job you did.
- You have to lay the hammer down on a malcontent, yet they thank you for being considerate.
It was just a weird, weird day.