I have now worked three days at my new job. A few observations:
- Job titles mean very little.
- THIS is the job I now realize I have always wanted. Even if I am not really sure what my job is.
- It has triggered some surprisingly emotional reactions from me about my life.
- I like my boss. I really like my boss.
- Making frioends with the IT person was a great start.
- Chocolate is the best way to have people come visit you.
- Business plans are boring.
- Change is difficult.
- Getting up at 5:45 is really not very much fun.
- Dressing up again is fun.
That's it for now.