Needing some distractions from some serious looming issues in my life, here are a few of the things I have done.
- Used the Spanish prompts instead of the English prompts on the Fred Meyer U-Scan.
- Decided that if my life needed a narrator, Keith Jackson would be the only choice.
- Scrub the bath tub. I know I am focusing too much on other things when I need to scrub the bath tub.
- Spent two hours organizing my dresser drawers.
- Created five new playlists for my iPod.
Hopefully this will all be over in a few weeks.